The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) is established under the regulations by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan. The QECs are quality assurance units developed at all public / private sector Universities to a focused attention on quality assurance aspect of higher education. These cells are required to develop and implement the measures of quality assurance with promises of quality enhancement to meet the international standards of higher education. The QECs will be operated by all public / private sector universities for execution of the quality assurance policies designed by QAA of HEC, Pakistan with uniformity of pace and standards. The QECs will be regulated, guided and monitored by QAA of HEC.
1) Excellence is the commitment of QEC towards teaching and educational services.
2) Faculty development programs as per need and requirements.
3) To monitor and review the internal Academic activities through Self-Assessment.
4) To improve the quality of Teaching, Research, and Development facilities.
5) To achieve the academic standards by implementing proposed criteria and ensure that all the programs meet their objectives and institutional goals.
6) Obtaining the feedback from all stakeholders for quality assurance of academic programs.
7) To promote public confidence that the quality and standards of the award of degrees are enhanced and safeguarded.
8) To equip the students for international competition in academics and serving the society.